RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Full-time in the summer, part-time in the winter
Tre-Fin Foods is currently seeking an experienced and reliable manager for our newly opened retail shop, attached to our processing facility in Ilwaco. As a manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our retail shop, ensuring excellent customer service, managing inventory, supervising staff, and maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the shop.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the shop
- Ensure excellent customer service by greeting customers, answering questions, and resolving any issues or complaints
- Manage inventory levels, order and receive products as needed, and ensure that products are properly labeled and priced
- Knowledge of proper product handling, customer service, and sales techniques
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the shop, including display cases, floors, and equipment
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and policies
- Handle cash and credit card transactions, balance the cash register, and make bank deposits
- Prepare sales and inventory reports for the owner
- Collaborate with team members on promotions, special events, and marketing strategies to increase sales
- Manage processing orders for charter boats
- Contact charter boat customers and distribute their orders when they are ready
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You have a current Washington Food Handler’s card, or are willing to get the card before beginning work.
- Current Washington Food Handlers card
- Experience in retail or hospitality management
- Knowledge of seafood products and the seafood industry is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and efficiently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items (up to 30 lbs.) and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Salary starts at $16 to $18/hour, according to experience.
If you are a self-motivated and customer-focused individual with a passion for local seafood and retail sales looking for a part-time opportunity in Ilwaco, WA, we would love to hear from you. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and a great working environment. Please fill out this brief application to be considered, and feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.